[Tips for using cast iron plate ]
1. In order to prevent deformation of the cast iron slab, when lifting the cast iron slab, four steel wire ropes of the same length should be used to hang the cast iron slab with four lifting holes at the same time, and the cast iron slab should be smoothly hoisted on the vehicle.
2. Place and support the cast iron plate support points well. _ Each support point is evenly stressed, and the entire cast iron plate is stable.
3. When the cast iron flat plate is installed, each supporting point of the cast iron platform is adjusted and fixed by the adjusting pad iron, and the cast iron flat plate is adjusted to qualified accuracy by a technician.
4. When using the cast iron flat plate, handle it gently, do not move the rough workpiece on the cast iron flat plate, so as to avoid damage to the working surface of the cast iron flat plate.
5. In order to prevent the overall deformation of the cast iron slab, after use, remove the workpiece from the cast iron slab to avoid deformation of the cast iron slab caused by the workpiece's heavy pressure on the cast iron slab for a long time.
6. When the cast iron plate is not in use, wash the working surface in time, then apply a layer of anti-rust oil, and cover it with anti-rust paper. Damage to the working surface of the slab.
7. The cast iron plate should be installed in a ventilated and dry environment, and away from heat sources, corrosive gases and corrosive liquids.
8. The cast iron slab is subject to regular weekly inspections according to standards, and the inspection cycle can be 6-12 months depending on the specific situation.
The correct use and maintenance of cast iron slabs can maintain their accuracy for more than two years. If the accuracy changes have affected the normal use of the workpiece, they can be corrected by debugging or scraping. The ideal service life of cast iron slabs generally reaches 10 to 20 Year is not a big problem.